BALANCED SCORECARD - ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR SMEs
The Balanced Scorecard is a strategic planning and management system that is used extensively in business, government, and nonprofit organizations worldwide to align business activities to ensure:
- Daily operation align to vision and strategy of the organization.
- Leadership team can monitor performance organization against strategic goals
- Help everyone can learn from experience thanks to understand of impact of every action to entire company
Gartner Group suggests that over 50% of large US firms have adopted the Balanced Scorecard. More than half of major companies in the US, Europe and Asia are using balanced scorecard approaches, with use growing in those areas as well as in the Middle East and Africa.
What you will learn:
1. Why having long-term vision and strategic management process & system is crucial for fast-growing SMEs?
2. Better understanding your organization management blind spots through the lense of Balanced Scorecard model
3. Direction and process to refine your company's system of objectives for better engagement of all departments and employees
4. Experience how Goals & KPIs Management software help leaders empower strategic planning, performance evaluation and communication organization wide
What you gain from the workshop
- Thorough understanding Balanced Scorecard, KPIs and their applications in fast growing SME – help save owners/leaders at least 80 hours reading of relevant Management topics
- Experience highly simple Cloud-based performance improvement software where you can monitor entire company current performance at a glance any instant, anywhere + 15 free accounts for your organization's management usage
- 1 hour of Free consultancy after the workshop to help you planning to implement BSC into your company
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre, Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Malaysia
Cloudjet Solutions38 Followers